Sunday, March 24, 2019

Tattoo Artist Groningen






Pit tattoo & piercings/the netherlands i couldn’t evolve my skills because it was very hard at that time to find a place as a student-tattoo-artist in groningen. so i decided to find another job that would bring some money on the table and make tattooing my hobby. pit-tattoo gift card for tattoo art or piercing. get your tickets today. Taxidermy, tainted love and tattoos. this is the daily life of crunch decool, a french artist who opened up a freaky tattooshop in groningen. in a tour of his remarkable collection of animals and. I'm annelijn visser, a tattoo artist from groningen, the netherlands. visit my instagram and facebook to see my latest work. you can contact me there as well, i'd love to design and tattoo your next awesome piece!.





Pit-Tattoo – Art. The new way of life


Pit-tattoo – art. the new way of life




KISS Tattoos


Kiss tattoos






17 Best images about 1_My_DIY_Ideas on Pinterest | Kurt ...


17 best images about 1_my_diy_ideas on pinterest | kurt


Leroy van den berg 4 mrt 2018 art & photography. nederlandse tatoeëerders. nederlandse tatoeëerders. hoewel geen van de originele stijlen in nederland is geboren, is ons land rijk aan absolute meesters. ons tattoo-klimaat (van dale, meld u) is bijzonder gunstig, waardoor er behoorlijk wat talent over onze lelijke stoeptegels wandelt.






Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page